Automotive Leather Dye Kit without Sprayer
This kit contains everything you need to dye leather and make minor repairs. There is enough dye to touch up two to fours seats, or dye one entire seat. Simple to use with Professional tools. Contains enough material for numerous repairs. Select from abundant automotive colors. Specially formulated for automobile interiors but works great on most smooth leathers. The dye can be rubbed on, applied with a foam brush, or sprayed on with a Preval Airspray Gun.
- 4 oz Automotive color coat dye
- 1/8 oz Bond Aid
- 2 Alcohol prep pads
- Sub-Patch backing material
- New and improved leather crack filler
- Spreading tool
- Dye applicators (2 foam brushes, 2 inch)
- Dye strainers (removes particles for smooth finish)
- Sand Paper (320 & 600 grit. 3 of each)
- Latex gloves
- Easy to follow step-by-step instruction
- Unlimited email support.
We stay with you through the process.
How to find your automotive color:
Visit your dealers parts department to find your vehicle color name and color code using your VIN# (vehicle identification number).
Click on the Color Charts button to view the color chart to determine the correct color code and color name for your vehicle.
***These samples are an approximation of the actual color. Colors may vary due to monitor resolution and personal settings.